Removal of Builders Club Only Games

I imagine Trade Hangout could fix this issue by simply teleporting non-BC players to non-BC servers and allowing the BC players to remain in the original server.

8 Likes

rip trade hangout lol

4 Likes

Will this be going too? @Nightgaladeld

12 Likes

Does this mean that BC-only GROUPS will lose that functionality as well? Or is that the impending future? How about BC-only hats and accessories? Soon to go?

It seems that many features of Builders Club are being removed. I’d like to see some new ones appear. Maybe more Robux ;)?

(This is not in reply to CloneTrooper1019, hit the wrong button.)

9 Likes
5 Likes

No, I and others have pointed out the fact like a year ago that there wasn’t much point in BC games now since tickets got removed and most games focus on micro-transactions.

2 Likes

RIP “Get 1,000 Robux FREE by Completing Impossible Tasks” games. They will finally be covered by real games that matter.

5 Likes

You guys keep removing stuff, what’s going on?

6 Likes

Perhaps apple is involved?

22 Likes

I love this response.

I have a feeling it is just removing old features that don’t make much sense now. Also should be less to test for with new updates.

13 Likes

I did legit remember using BC only membership for a few of my games to make it ‘BC Exclusive’ (when it came out for 3 months) and I remember it working because I got messages saying people were going to buy BC to play a lot so I’d say it worked well in my situation - not a bad scammy like game

6 Likes

We just removed the Builders Club only games feature from the platform. Any BC only games were converted into regular games.

42 Likes

Congratulations, you won the battle :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

what’s the point of trade hangout if you aren’t even bc

5 Likes

I still remember when almost everyone protested against the addition of BC games, even you did Seranok lol. https://www.roblox.com/library/43228381/Protest-Sign-Games-Should-Be-For-Everyone

14 Likes