Remove "[Name] Editing" where [Name] is the User's Name

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to edit a bunch of scripts simultaneously in Team Create. This is because, for every script you’re editing, it says, for example, “Space_Baa Editing”. While this information can be very useful when someone else is editing your scripts, it’s not as useful when you’re the one editing it, and spams your topbar. Instead of this lengthy text, I think a * or even (Editing) would be a lot better.

I appreciate that this is a small change, but removing this behaviour would help a lot in making Team Create look a lot nicer and it would help people like me who prefer to work on a lot of things at once a lot.

Thanks,
Baa :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Support to this 4 year old thread. I’d really like this to be addressed, working on a 13 inch laptop in Team Create makes it difficult to keep more than a couple of scripts open at once because of this. It should be relatively simple to change, it’s rather pointless to show that I’m editing a script to myself?

Just think of how many more scripts I could have on display if not for the “AlvinBlox Editing” notes?

Would be a productivity booster. Thanks.

8 Likes

Have you tried using drafts? They let you edit scripts at the same time as others and then merge your changes (if any) when you submit them

2 Likes