Remove the new Roblox UI

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want just the normal/old roblox icon and the chat. I want to remove the new roblox menu.

2. What is the issue?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I’ve looked for solutions in the Developer Hub but didn’t find any

I also know and have joined many games that still has the old UI I don’t know how. Can someone help me? I don’t ask you to write script(s) for me, I only ask for assistance.

3 Likes

roblox is still rolling out the new UI and some games/users got it and some didn’t. Eventually all games will have the new UI. And I don’t think it’s something you can script because it’s a part of the CoreGui

2 Likes

As of currently this is a beta feature which you can disable by going into your roblox beta feature settings and disabling “Updated Roblox Controls”. But just like @HeYSeNHeLlO_TR said, once this feature has been released to public there won’t be any way to disable it anymore.

(Disabling this feature on your studio beta will not disable it for users joining your game that are part of the A/B testing for this feature)

1 Like

You can probably use Bloxstraps to achieve that.

He means to remove it in Studio, roblox enabled the beta feature for everyone yesterday on studio.

Plugin scripts

(300characters)

Right now you can just remove it by disabling the beta, there is no need for plugin scripts.

What’s bloxstrap? Never heard of it.

Its a FFlag editor for Roblox.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.