Removed by the owner

Removed by the owner

4 Likes

Will there be any backup payment?

With all that things your asking for to make the game, I don’t think you should have free builders, or scripters. With a game like this, developers will probably expect payment.

Scripting is a hard enough job on its own I don’t think anybody would want to work for free also gfx is also another hard job (not as hard as scripting or building) but its a pretty hard task to get everything the op wants perfectly.

2 Likes

I agree with you a lot. I do Graphic Design, and sometimes I have to start all over again because my client wants something different. It’s hard to get it perfect but I do enjoy it. If I were to help with this game, I’d require just a bit of payment.

1 Like

Why are you only paying a few people? Like why would anyone want to script, or build for free when someone else gets paid to complete the same tasks.

And do you have a backup payment?

4 Likes

I would recommend putting FREE in pricing as all of the left over jobs are for free. Again, I don’t really recommend hiring for free but I can’t judge anyone for it so good luck!

Okay, thanks for your feedback

Nobody will want to work with you without a payment. Especially if its a big game.

3 Likes

I am interested I sent a dm hopefully

There 15% back and that i will offer on the free builders. And if the game make many robux, we will Pay All with Spicefic amount, sorry bad spelling

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.