Rendering entire map?

I’m wondering if theres a max render distance on roblox even when on max graphics, for example the map is fully visible when in studio however upon joining the game in either a play test or roblox player only a small portion loads.

In studio:

In game:

This isn’t so much a problem gameplay wise as there no real reason to see that far however on my menu screen I’d want at least a little more to load as it looks like this (Yes ik the play button [and menu in general] looks bad, its a placeholder)

In game:

In Studio:

I don’t understand why this happens as I’ve built maps much larger than this and had it fully loaded at all times which is why this is so frustrating. Any help is appreciated!

Check the StreamingEnabled property of Workspace. Make sure it’s disabled and you should be good to go

1 Like

Thanks works great. One issue I find is it messes with how quickly all parts in workspace load in so for anyone who happens to be here simply make any scripts you have that require certains parts in workspace to load have a slight delay :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.