Renders for UI Designers | 2K Resolution

2K Resolution Renders

Hey everyone, I’m AuroraHaIIey and I’m a UI Designer.

I occasionally find myself having to import models from ROBLOX Studio to Blender to render them by myself, since I can’t really find pre-made and free to use ones anywhere.

I thought it’d be a great idea to share my renders and let everyone use it, and that’s what I’m doing.

Most, if not all, renders’ resolution are 2K (16:9), assuming that they don’t get compressed automatically by ROBLOX.

All Renders

Expand for example UI

I’ll be frequently adding more renders to this post as time goes by and I render more stuff.

The models are not created by me and I do not claim ownership of them, however, they’re available on the ROBLOX Marketplace (for free) and are not private/leaked models.

And please don’t claim the renders as yours and try to sell them.

Other than that, you’re free to use them however you want and for anything that you’d like, be it for UIs, gamepasses, GFXes, etc.

24/12/2022 - M4A1, USP45
25/12/2022 - LBT-6094G, MICH-2000
27/12/2022 - SCP Level-3 Keycard, SCP Level-4 Keycard

Last Updated: 27/12/2022

11 Likes

Worth noting that when you do upload these to Roblox, they’ll be forced to a 1024x1024 (slightly larger if it’s a game thumbnail) resolution as that is the max Roblox supports unfortunately. Although the added better lighting on the renders would probably make it much better to use than just some asset thumbnail.

3 Likes

Didn’t know about the limit that ROBLOX enforces.
Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be keeping it in mind for future renders.