[Reopened] Hiring a Map Builder

About Me

Hey there! I’m Iceblaster500, a former trader on Roblox. Recently, I became interested in releasing a game, and so I’d like to hire someone who is a passionate, professional builder.

About The Job

Your task will be to create 3 hide-and-seek maps (estimated dimensions 500x500). The assets of the map should look huge (refer to picture). I will tell you what type of maps to build if you are selected.

Example of our game's build style

The maps should be simple, fun, and creative. I expect the maps to have hiding spots for the players as well as jump/ teleport pads to get to certain areas.

Must-have Qualities

• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a builder
  • Able to create meshes
  • Good communication skills
  • A good standing in the community

Payment

My preferred payment method is USD via PayPal. I will pay for the completion of each map at an agreed price. I may purchase additional maps later or possibly even extend a percentage if one is interested to build additional maps.

Contact

If anyone is interested in this job, post your portfolio below as well as your discord.
13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and best of luck! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very interesting job, I’ll apply for sure. You can see my work here. My discord: 這當然沒有意義#9614

1 Like

Interested in the job, let’s talk over discord.

Dav.id#1189

Dm me on disc for a portfolio gpm231#9505

What’s your overall budget for the entire commission? I understand you are paying in USD but informing us of how much you have to offer will increase your appeal.

I’m still interested though, my Discord is Squidzyee#8896

1 Like

Hi, I am very interested in your job proposal, I will be very proud to play with you.
I specialize as a builder and translator, I have worked with many very famous people, my discord is: Nicolas DEV # 4794. I leave my portfolio here

I am interested in this job. Here’s my portofolio:

You can add me on Discord: D3V0URED#0332 or just send me a message on the DevFormus!

Hello! I’m interested in the position! [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

My discord: Sinox#0001

dm me for a portfolio python#2856 :ok_hand:

Update: The building position is once again available.
Please keep in mind that I will not check any portfolios outside of roblox.

Hey, my discord is Evan#7625, I haven’t created yet a portfolio tho I do have tons of work to show :slight_smile:
DM me if you’re interested

Do you mind adding me on discord. BK#1768
https://gyazo.com/e124d4aee6af6653243d206c76650885
MTFK| Building and Modeling Portfolio| OPEN - Collaboration / Portfolios - Roblox Developer Forum

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.