[REPLACED BY V2] BadgeService3

Yeah you are, it’s open source.

1 Like

Could you put this in an open sourced place as something to check out, dont want to go through the effort of setting this up to see it isnt worth it.

There is already one… it’s not the best, it’s the place I test it on, but it has a simple gui and some remote events setup. And some badges.

Can we not get this anymore lol. I don’t even like this module that much. I have wayy better written and just better stuff, I like the idea of this one, I don’t like the way I wrote it in the beginning.

Anyways, thanks for the 130 downloads, if you’re using it on your game notify me.

I actually already have a re-write of this module. I didn’t publish it. I might end up doing a re-write specific to this one. The re-written system uses profiles, it doesn’t auto-save and such because I wanna use the least possible datastore requests. So that private module is really a module that handles everything BadgeService3 does, but locally. No datastore work inside the module. I did this for it to work with DataSave+ so that I don’t have any extra datastore requests.

I should probably release it, or make another re-write of BadgeService3 to handle with both being able to use it locally, and the automatized method that the original does.

BadgeService3 was replaced by this v2, please use that instead.