Replicate humanoid properties very fast as anticheat

I’m not 100% familiar on what hackers can and can’t do so I need your help.

Changing walk speed, jumpower, platform stand, and probably many other properties all don’t replicate to the server but still work when changed from the client.

Would having an anticheat that quickly changes properties to something different and back be affective? For example

(Server Script inside of StarterCharacter)

This seems to work, but could a hacker easily get around this?
Thanks!

I’m sure it would work against some, but I don’t think it’s a very good idea to spam network data to the client like this. And even then this isn’t a guarantee. They can absolutely tell their computer to ignore any Humanoid-related data you try to send over. It might not be a hack that’s just floating around on YouTube at the moment, but it’s possible for someone who actually creates the hacks.

A better idea is to check their position and see if their position changes faster than 18 studs per second or so. There’s a little more to it because jumping makes you go pretty fast and you don’t want to permanently ban people who glitch out and fling really fast, but this system has been brought up before and all you need to do is search for it on the forum.

I was working on an anti-cheat that includes comparing old position vs new position, this was just an idea.
I’ll definitely keep this in mind in the future, thanks!