Report button for assets is broken on mobile website

Reproduction Steps
On the mobile website, find any asset (badges, gamepass, or catalog) and click the ellipsis menu. Then click the “Report Item” button.

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 16_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
  • Platform Type: iOS: unknown phone
  • Device Type: Phone

Expected Behavior
Upon clicking the report button, the report abuse options should appear.

Actual Behavior
After clicking the report button, it disappears and the report abuse options do not appear.

Workaround
Pressing down on the report button will allow the user to open the report abuse options in another tab.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-8-1
Date Last Experienced: 2023-3-1

3 Likes

We’ve filled a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

3 Likes

This applies to all “hamburger menus” on the Roblox website on mobile

The only menus I’ve found that work are those for groups and owned experiences.

“Owned experiences” also does not work for me on mobile

Another issue is that you get a error module does not recognize page

This issue you’re speaking of happens incredibly regularly on PC, which probably explains why any time I’ve reported one of those phishing spambots and gotten that error they’ve stayed unbanned.

This issue is still occurring as of 6/7/23!

This issue is still occurring as of 9/4/23! Could someone please look into this issue?

Could someone please give me an update on this bug report that I filed 11 months ago? I can confirm that it still occurs to this day. This bug has a very high impact on users who don’t know the workaround. Without knowing the workaround, it makes reporting assets on the mobile website impossible. Thanks!

Cc: @music_man1996