Ivory Immortal Sword - Roblox
Immortal Sword: The Piece Maker - Roblox
Immortal Sword: Shattered Earth - Roblox
Onyx Immortal Sword - Roblox
Immortal Sword: American Splendor - Roblox
Immortal Sword - Wicked Heart - Roblox
Immortal Sword: Burning Embrace - Roblox
Issue or current text: All the items have:

This sword hangs on your back, so it’s always ready for action. It’s an accessory though…so it’s never really ready for action.

Recommendation or corrected text: This sword hangs on your back, so it’s always ready for action. It’s an accessory though… so it’s never really ready for action.

There should be a space after the ellipsis, this is inconsistent in the series as some items already have this: 8-Bit Immortal Sword: The Pixel Maker - Roblox
Immortal Sword: Celtic Blade - Roblox
Immortal Sword: Skull Slayer - Roblox
Immortal Sword: Shameless Scimitar - Roblox

Item: Medusa Head
Link to item or Asset ID: Medusa Head - Roblox
Issue or current text: Turn your enemies to stone for 5 seconds with this frightning Medusa head.
Recommendation or corrected text: Turn your enemies to stone for 5 seconds with this frightening Medusa head.

Correct the spelling of ‘frightning’.

Item: Ivory Periastron
Link to item or Asset ID: Ivory Periastron - Roblox
Issue or current text: Ivory Periastron
Recommendation or corrected text: Ivory Periastron Theta

The Periastron series has a greek letter after the name, Ivory Periastron should stay consistent with its series.

1 Like

Item: My Favorite Pizza Shirt
Link to item: My Favorite Pizza Shirt - Roblox
Current text: Of all my pizza shirts, this ones the best.
Recommended text: Of all my pizza shirts, this one’s the best.

Explanation: Grammar errors.

I don’t know if this is considered an error, but is there a reason why there are a number of re-uploads of already pre-existing old Roblox accessories?

Example:

Original:

Re-upload:

Item: Gold Challenger Award
Link to item or Asset ID: Gold Challenger Award - Roblox
Issue or current text: An excellence prize granted to 1st place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko
Recommendation or corrected text: An excellent prize granted to 1st place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko

Change ‘excellence’ to ‘excellent’ to make the sentence sound correct.

Item: Silver Challenger Award
Link to item or Asset ID: Silver Challenger Award - Roblox
Issue or current text: An excellence prize granted to 2nd place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko
Recommendation or corrected text: An excellent prize granted to 2nd place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko

Item: Bronze Challenger Award
Link to item or Asset ID: Bronze Challenger Award - Roblox
Issue or current text: An excellence prize granted to 3rd place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko
Recommendation or corrected text: An excellent prize granted to 3rd place winners of our DevRel international challenges.
Created by @ nezko

Item: Party Unicorn Floatie
Link to item or Asset ID: Party Unicorn Floatie - Roblox
Issue or current text: A space Ready to celebrate, ready to float in style. Given to users for Roblox’s 13t h Birthday celebration.
Recommendation or corrected text: Ready to celebrate, ready to float in style. Given to users for Roblox’s 13th Birthday celebration.

Item: Spike Dangerous
Link to item or Asset ID: Spike Dangerous - Roblox
Issue or current text: They don’tt call him Spike Dangerous because he’s a cuddly kitteh.
Recommendation or corrected text: They don’t call him Spike Dangerous because he’s a cuddly kitteh.

Typo in ‘don’t’.

1 Like

Item: Trial of Development
Catalog Link: Trial of Development - Roblox
Issue or Current Text: It’s thumbnail is broken and doesn’t show the item properly. Which leads to the hat just showing as a blank box in the catalog.

Item: Neon Sea Dragon Top Hat
Catalog link: Neon Sea Dragon Top Hat - Roblox
Issue or Current text: Off-centered thumbnail of the item, it’s towards the left and is zoomed out a little.

The New Event Avatars Not Showing Up On The Avatar Editor They Only Show’s With Ther Clothes and Body Parts

Fix This

Item: Island Princess
Catalog Link: Island Princess - Roblox
Issue or Current text: The accessory is hair but is a hat accessory.
Recommendation or corrected text: Change to a hair accessory.

Small issue, no biggie.

Item: Cutie mouse
Link to item or Asset ID: (15) Cutiemouse - Roblox
Issue or current text: 2 white specks appear on dark mode
Recommendation or corrected text:
fix it, remove the white spots.

This is not really a Catalog bug, most like an accessory bug. The Gold Crown of O’s is not positioned very well on my head. It is positioned a bit to the right. Thanks.

The crowns were updated two days ago to fix the positioning. They should now be properly centered!

1 Like

I think they wait for replies to stack up and then check, and then do a bit of fixing? That’s what I think, looking back on previous replies, at least.

Not a bug, as far as I’m aware. 90% sure that they come out of the chests (the bundles themselves ).Correct me if I’m wrong.