Report menu has vulnerability that allows accounts to be banned instantly

honestly it seems worse. victims do not even have to do anything to be banned.

8 Likes

this is why lately ive been leaning more towards unreal engine development.

I really don’t want to waste the 5+ years I’ve spent developing on roblox, but I am genuinely tired of this crap. roblox needs to get their act together because this isn’t a game anymore they need to take this nonsense seriously. genuine developers who want to or already have made roblox a career can now have that taken away from them from 1 exploiter. seriously what kind of company lets things get this bad? listen to your damn community roblox!

16 Likes

i was thinking about switching to godot for game development lately and i might aswell just do it now lol

3 Likes

That is bad but we can probably patch this with script ssuch as an AntiInjector script, a script that kicks / bans the person who injects an executor into your game.

3 Likes

Will there be any sort of automatic rollback for this scenario? I’ve already seen appeals get denied after this exploit, so it’s concerning if un-lucky victims lose their account for something they didn’t even do.

13 Likes

Absolutely! We definetly need a rollback. Or at least they actually have to check the place before they ban people.

36 Likes

What will happen to people who got their appeal request denied?

29 Likes

No response from the staff yet? What do we need to do to get some attention? Ping every staff that works at Roblox? There’s no way Roblox is that ignorant
Nevermind

4 Likes

(I think) this got my irl friend Rlaalvarez terminated.
Who can I talk to for disputing this?

8 Likes

Get them to submit an appeal and it should be accepted. If it’s denied, you should be able to post here and the staff member who commented will be able to look into it

6 Likes

My friend RimuruTempestSamurai is also a victim of this attack and his appeal request is denied he’s a developer who earns from Roblox and valuable member of this community but they denied his appeal request without reviewing his place This acts from roblox is really ignorant and these bans should be reverted

25 Likes

It is true that we, the developers, are falling victim to these stupid mistakes, and they are my friend too. The game we made was a perfectly normal role-playing game, but they still got banned. Please open the bans and find a solution to this mistake.

-Chara

2 Likes
  1. Hello guys there are many people who got affected by this attack and one of them is my friend i will share his user info and the ban box picture so maybe the staff can fix the problem he even has an active game on his account

13 Likes

You can try appealing because roblox staff is already aware of this

2 Likes

Why did it suddenly remind me of the crossword case?

2 Likes

The new appeal system is atrocious.
Any appeals I’ve submitted - asset or account - get “reviewed” by the team within ONE minute and always denied.

What’s the point of an appeal system that is automated?

Definitely needs a rollback, appeals will do nothing.

4 Likes

After this message I told them to try appealing again, and no success:

This is his UserId: 2453720277

3 Likes

Lots of people I know got their appeals rejected, when all the appeal agent has to do is join the place and see that there’s actually nothing wrong with it.

6 Likes

Is this still hapening or it has been patched ?

still happening but it has been addressed by the roblox team

1 Like