Report Menu Instantly Closes Menu (again)

After tinkering around with turning the new menu flag on and back off (through bloxstrap), I found that the bug had returned from my last report that was previously closed. The previous post will be included for more information to provide.

It was originally marked as a solution since I had it fixed at the time, but it seems it has come back because of the new menu.

Updated Info:
It seems that trying to report someone by using the report button in the playerlist causes the menu to turn up blank. I have not tested this in my previous bug report on this, but I hope this helps.

There are currently no flags apart from using a flag to turn the FPS cap from 60 to 120. This doesn’t change the behaviour of the reports menu.

It is still happening on my phone as well. I assume my phone always had the issue since my last report.

I can confirm it isn’t Bloxstrap due to it also occurring on my phone (which is unable to use Bloxstrap, but even then, Bloxstrap doesn’t alter the client itself).

A private message is associated with this bug report

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database.

It seems to have resolved itself after a reboot of my system and it working fine now on the Roblox client. It still constantly crashes when using the new menu that is coming out to users.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.