[REQUEST] Anyone Looking To Take My Offer For Military Equipment?

Hello Readers. I Am Looking For Someone To Script Guns, The Types Will Be Shotguns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Rifles, Pistols, All That Good Stuff. What’s Also Required Is Kevlar Armor, Will Protect Our Soldiers With 50%. We Also Need Animations, Including Running And Crouching Animations, Which Will Animate When A User Pressed A Certain Key. Grenades, Melee, And Visible Arms In First Person. Aiming Down Sights Scripts Are Also Needed. Sorry For The Long Request. You Will Be Paid With Thankfulness From Our Group Members. In A Few Weeks The Boss Will Be Paid So You Can Later Get Paid Robux. Unfortunately Your Identity Cannot Be Disclosed In The Credits Because We Want To Protect The Programmer From Scam Bots. It Is Nothing I Have Control Over. But Know That We In Our Hearts Will Thank You.

I highly recommend you use the roblox template, it will make you look professional and give you more chances to get people to apply,

2 payments? You should make this post more clear.
But for now this is just a recommendation.

Hi Thank You, I Followed The Template. I Said What Payment And What We Expect The Scripter To Do. Thank You For Reading.

This should make you understand what i mean, especially a clear topic title

I Think My Offer Is Clear, Now Let’s Not Trash My Thread So To Attract Developers Interested. Thanks!

''Thankfulness" is not a pay nor should it be. Why does the scripter have to wait a few weeks to get pay, if you don’t have funds already you shouldn’t be looking to hire someone.

As @Thesoul5000 said, you’ll have a better chance using the template to hire people.

You Clearly Haven’t Read The Whole Thing Because I Clearly Said My Boss Will Get Paid Robux. And The Project Will Take Weeks To Finish And The Boss Is Gonna Get Paid In Weeks So It Will Be Perfect Timing.

Man I Wish People Fully Read Threads Before Posting To Not Look Silly.

Follow the category template.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.