Requesting feedback on Smoothie making game

I’m working on a game about brewing up odd smoothies to customers. This game is sort of a puzzle game, as there is many things you can do to these smoothies. Please request, give feedback, and be as honest as possible, in the replies! (this is a prototype build, lol)

Newer, less compressed video (shows how customers react to wrong orders at end of video)

External Media

You can play the game here!

3 Likes

Gameplay looks good!

idea

Maybe add an angry Karen type customer who doesn’t like their smoothie and forces you to make them a new one within 30 seconds or they come behind the counter and start beating you up and you defend yourself and the restaurant erupts into chaos and someone pulls out a gun and starts waving it around and the police is called and the Karen frames you as the one waving the gun around and you have to escape out the back of the restaurant and escape the city because you are wanted and all the police are looking for so you have to find some shady character that will give you a new id and you have to escape to the Bahamas where you live as a different identity. Idk just an idea rolling off my head as I’m typing.

3 Likes

Ok shakespeare. On a serious note, that is a great idea! (certainly pushes my All Ages intended game to 13+) I was planning on adding a sort of ‘Rush Hour’ where like 3 or 4 customers ask for complicated orders at the same time, and they’re only there for about 30 seconds.

3 Likes

This game gives me vibes of Work at a Pizza Place.
Anyways, I like the idea of keep it simple and retro! I’d suggest adding minigames when preparing the smoothies like “connect the dots” or press random keybinds to complete the smoothie (like Bloxburg) or drag the cup and the ingredientes but it’s up to you.

1 Like

Yeah! I might make the chopping more hands-on!

I was originally going to make all of it more draggable but it got a little tricky…

(It’s very inspired by W.a.a.P.P :wink:)

1 Like

I’m gonna go ahead and bump this, as i still need more feedback.

singleplayer games on roblox are usually doa, make it so it’s playable with 3-4 players

1 Like

there are quite a lot of popular single-player roblox games, but thanks i guess

UPDATE:

• Smoothie mixing bowl is here! You can now combine two smoothies with the bowl found above the ice drawer.
  • The Smoothie Lab is also here. Send “/lab” in the chatbar to teleport to sandbox mode! Say Hi to Todd the Testing Dummy for me, while you’re at it.
  • Send “/blue”, “/green”, and other primary colors in the chatbar to change the color of countertops and booths. (maybe try “/party”, too…?)

Maybe you should make it like those roblox testing labs where you test in dummies using syringes. But here, when making a smoothie, you get to see the effect it has on the customer, whether it makes them throw up, or that they get a brain freeze. And then you can save the smoothies you make, make sure not to give it to the customer first. Then you can keep copying the smoothie using the original. And keep giving it to different customers.

And then maybe there can be this shady figure behind your restaurant, that you can get secret ingredients from.

1 Like

UPDATE:

• Happy Early Halloween! Jack-o-lanterns can be found around your restaurant. The sky has changed to a dark orange.

• Background customers! Various Roblox mods and admins such as Shedletsky and Stickmasterluke can be found in your restaurant, enjoying their smoothies.

• A more couple unnoticeable changes. Have fun!