Require(5355299916) virus

Hey guys! So I have a problem with Roblox studio server scripts. In my scripts apearing this:
–[[ Last synced 8/15/2020 01:00 ����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������]] require(5355299916) --[[ ]]–

It’s a virus that injecting. It was appearing later but it has gone then I ran a game with that. I searched for that problem in Roblox dev forum. It didn’t help a lot. Here all info I got to disable it: Disable http requests, delete fake plugins, delete toolbox models with require. Here nickname of a hacker that created fake models [Developer X]. Looks like it was him. Or it was one of them. How to delete it?

1 solution: Check plugins that inject scripts into your game. It can be a fake plugin of the original. If the creator of them is Developer X then delete it. This account already deleted but plugins still existing.

2 solution: Check-in your explorer server scripts. It could be them. How you can get them? Toolbox models.

3 solution: Use checked antivirus plugins. Here some of them: GameGuard Anti Virus V2.5 [ALPHA] - Roblox or Ro-Defender™ Plugin v8.7 - Roblox.

Thank you to arccitecc and Operatik for help!

2 Likes

I think the script is created from a different script. Perhaps it’s hidden somewhere in the Explorer. Go check the hierarchy.

Hey alexsany!

This could be due to multiple reasons on your end.
You could have a malicious plugin installed, or you could have a malicious script in your game.

If it is editing the actual source code of your scripts, it has to be a plugin.

Try running this in your studio.

Try disabling this permission for your plugins.

5 Likes