Reselling system

Can I have a game where you can resell in game cosmetics for robux? Of where you buy them for in game currency, basically a limited system in game, but can I do that?

1 Like

No, giving users ROBUX for something they do inside of a game (let’s say they earn 50,000 bucks in a game) that would get you banned.

1 Like

No like they buy something for in game currency and can reselll it for robux. It’s like in game cosmetics as basically Roblox limiteds but you buy it with currency. Also I’m not buying other players are using the same mechanics as donation games

1 Like

No that’s against TOS, if your reselling a virtual currency for ROBUX it is against TOS

i dont know what @TomPlays63 is talking about, this is fine and sounds liek a good game. A game called starving artists does this where you make a painting and sell it to other players and it keeps getting resold for robux, your idea is that but with avatar items.

1 Like

I thought he meant giving users ROBUX for having a certain amount of currency. I mean it would have been easier to just read ROBLOX TOS: Roblox Terms of Use – Roblox Support , If it’s not there then I’m assuming you can implement the feature.

2 Likes

Not currency in game items :sob:

Thanks hopefully I can finish it this summer before someone takes the idea :sob::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.