Reset Info Email not sent

My friend is trying to reset his password because he forgot it, he only has one email so he couldn’t of gotten it wrong, We put in the username and his email, it says that the email has been sent though we wait for hours and it never comes

his username is hameedamir
he is using gmail

his email is kind of wacky? I am not sure how to use the confidential tag here so if you need it tell me to PM you or show me how? :stuck_out_tongue:

not sure if it is a bug from roblox or gmail.

5 Likes

I know this is scary, but has he checked his spam folder? That place has some messed up things.

1 Like

I checked everything for him my self though the email has not come in anything

Use “Usernames Reminder” after filling in his email on this page:
(EDIT: Removed outdated link)

If he doesn’t get an email which lists his username, then the account was not linked up with that email to begin with, so he should email info@roblox.com then to see what they can do for him.

thats the thing we did that but it didn’t send and we are 100% sure we linked the email at sign up

I just confirmed that both the password reset email and the usernames reminder are working fine, they’re not broken, so please make sure you filled in the correct information and otherwise contact info@roblox.com.

I can confirm this bug. It will not send me password reset emails to my old account. I actually had to change emails after talking to ROBLOX to recover my account to fix this issue. And that isn’t really a fix either.

1 Like

Its been like a week since we made the account.