Old ROBLOX Players who have associated more than 100 accounts to an Email are unable to retrieve certain accounts further down the indexing due to the “Reset Password” page only listing up to 100 accounts.
- Old account gets hacked and Customer Support is notified.
- Customer Support reverts the stolen account Email back to the rightful owner.
- Indexing caused by the account email reversal pushes it back to the very last position.
- Account is not shown in the “Reset Password” page because the account is further down the indexing which is out of view of what the page can show you due to the (100 accounts MAX) API limitation.
This has happened to me, and I am unable to retrieve my stolen account because it is currently indexed at the 300th position which is out of reach of what the “Reset Password” page can show you.
- Contact a Back-End Engineer at ROBLOX and tell them to raise the API Limitation from 100 or keep the limit but list all accounts on separate pages.
A limit of around 30 accounts per email already exists nowadays, no one should have more than 100 accounts to begin with. However, since this limitation has appeared after you were able to do this, there is no way to revert or access the account you primarily used if the account had its email reverted. You would manually have to go through each account one by one and revert that account email just to go down on the index which would take months due to spam prevention request limits.