Resize tool help

Hello Developers!

I’ve been in ROBLOX studio a ton lately and I noticed my re-size tool not working correctly, it has been refusing to resize things when it still has more room to be resized, and it is really making my OCD go off. Cause then things are uneven and it doesn’t look right at all.

Any suggestions to fix this?

3 Likes

You could try disabling collisions. That’s my best guess.

1 Like

If the studio tools are bugging you, use the F3X plugin. It’s way less buggier than the standard Studio tools.

Join surfaces Might be the issue too.

Can you share a video of the behavior you’re seeing?

The resize tool should resize objects exactly up to the point of collision even if you have Collisions turned on.

Alright I got it working, but pretty much what the issue was is when I go to resize something without collisions on it wouldn’t resize all the way it would leave out 1 stud and it would just have a gap in-between the two bricks that was I trying to connect.

when I go to resize something without collisions on it wouldn’t resize all the way it would leave out 1 stud

I’m unclear, are you still having that issue? Even if you aren’t anymore I’m interested to hear what about the tool was confusing in this case.