Resizing your character with armor

Hello, as you see from the title I’m trying to resize your Roblox character with armor/3d clothes on. I using the the body scales in the humanoid, but they only change the size of the character and not the armor. Does anyone have a solution?

If you construct your armor as accessories, they will be recognized by the character scaling system.

You’ll need to use attachments and put them into an Accessory object.

1 Like

The armor size won’t change because I’m assuming you’d have used a weld. Welds only keep things together, not update eachothers variables if one is changed.

Anyway, I believe you may have to just simply resize and reposition the peices of armor as there isn’t really any other way to do it. However, unless you have more than 2 sizes (to where you’d then need to use armor-body ratio whatever) you can simply preset the size or tell everything to divide by a certain amount.

1 Like

Related:

Still have yet to find a solution to this problem because for whatever reason, Roblox only natively supports resizing for the handles of an accessory, not for anything else.

cc @VitalWinter - If you make your armour out of accessories and it’s more than just the handle part, only the handle will scale accrodingly. Everything else just stays the same.