[RESOLVED] 3D Avatar items: asset and bundle moderation approvals temporarily paused

Yeah, in a rush to please your investors you fail to do a basic QA check.

While you’re fixing this update can y’all also realize you’re killing your community by heavily and unfairly moderating your most active/reliable 3D clothing/bundle/UGC creators. These people trying to make a living out of this and you’re just proving to them they can’t.

No wonder your investors are suing you, you’re making us lose money.

4 Likes

Hey, at least they found out the issue exists instead of it going under the radar for years. Minecraft had the same issue when custom skin geometry became a thing in Bedrock, people started making infinite jacket layers to blind everyone else in pvp

3 Likes

I’m surprised these items were allowed to be published in the first place. Other creators are / have been getting banned for bundles (items in general, too.) that actually follow the rules, but these were allowed through?

I would like to see how the moderation process for UGC items work. I’m confused on how issues keep arising when this should, in theory, be an easy process. There needs to be more transparency and communication with ugc creators & devs.

Mistakes are one thing, but this is almost a daily occurrence now. If your UGC moderation is mainly ran by AI, then clearly it’s not ready for the job. Roblox is wealthy enough to employ human moderators.

7 Likes

Thank you all for patiently waiting for a resolution. Confirming the issue is now resolved.

21 Likes