[RESOLVED] 3D Avatar items: asset and bundle moderation approvals temporarily paused

Obviously skyboxes are a bigger issue, but many times I’ve been playing a strategy game where a player covers their troops etc with a large ugc box - making it impossible to predict and counter their attacks etc.

4 Likes

Finally, I am glad yall fixed the issue.

3 Likes

lol they got affected by c00lkids thingy

2 Likes

Great, now please revert ugc fees.

2 Likes

Wow, I wonder why’s that. Not like for the past forever people have been creating fake limiteds and giant boxes.

2 Likes

public ugc is uhhh… definitely going smoothly

11 Likes

ngl, this give me 2015 vibes when FE wasnt added

4 Likes

I honestly feel like they shouldn’t be refunded. Like the only reason someone would purchase those things is for trolling.

3 Likes

Honestly I haven’t seen chaos like this that made me laugh this hard with the fall of server sided exploits after ROBLOX enforced filtering enabled in 2018. (minus the backdoors here and there in some places).

3 Likes

I wonder how something like this happened.
Oh well, in case someone’s looking for a way to detect it.

In workspace you have a setting MeshPartHeadsAndAccessories.

Setting this enabled should cause players in R15 games to spawn with meshpart hats and such which makes it very easy to detect if someone is wearing an oversized item.

In R6 games this sadly doesn’t work HOWEVER you can still load a R15 character of a player in the background using a HumanoidDescription which if I’m not mistaken also allows you to detect if a player has any oversized accessories.

After detecting it you can just delete the accessory from the R6 avatar with the same name.

2 Likes

> ugc program with almost no moderation
> it sucks (its like the wild west)
> opens ugc program to basically everyone
> it sucks more
who could’ve known???

8 Likes

man it is so spongeover :pensive:

2 Likes

r/wooosh, the joke went RIGHT over your head

4 Likes

very insightful and true :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

2 Likes

Items are being approved again and the bug isn’t even patched yet. Thank you Roblox!

2 Likes

This reply sums up what Roblox needs to focus on a TON, Roblox is turning a blind eye to these problems as of lately and it has taken a serious toll on these creators livelihoods.

4 Likes

would this happen to have anything to do with the giant SpongeBob in the sky in Work At A Pizza Place

3 Likes

Because I wanted to test the UGC and not go into other people’s game and disrupt their gameplay

2 Likes

Wow, who could have foreseen that opening up UGC to everybody would have been a bad idea!

4 Likes

you forgot to mention ugc fees

2 Likes