Resources category not showing on home page

Hello, I just recently noticed that the resources category on the home page isn’t showing. Whenever I refresh the page the same thing happens and the category doesn’t appear on the page. I noticed that when I select a category from the top of the page it will show there. I don’t know if this is happening to anybody else or only to me.

3 Likes

It’s there for me. Did you check in your muted categories?

1 Like

Yes, it shows this.

2 Likes

Hmmm, werid its perfectly fine for me, but sometimes it can be in the muted categorys, I believe.

1 Like

It’s there for me. Do you have uBlock Origin/Windscribe VPN (or Avast Secure Browser) installed? Theres a block element feature in uBlock Origin that may be hiding the Resources section for you (I mentioned Windscribe and Avast Secure here as well as they have features that are based on the source code of the Chrome extension)

this is what you might have done + guides to fix it

To fix it:

Delete any entries related to devforum.roblox.com on chrome-extension://cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/dashboard.html#1p-filters.html and save

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t have anything inside here?

The OP already said that it’s not in here.

For me, I personally mute the portuguese category and even then, it doesn’t show under muted categories.

Might be another glitch if it happens to other people as well.

4 Likes

I’m able to see the category:

You might want to double-check your forum settings or browser extensions.

3 Likes

I do know that if you are logged out, you won’t be able to see #development-discussion however, I don’t actually know if this applies to #resources.

That is because #development-discussion is a private category (hence the padlock next to it), but #resources is public, so this is not the issue

3 Likes