Restore a version from a deleted place

(Correct me if this is the wrong category please)

Hello Developers. Nico here once more.

These 2 years i haven’t been that active in Roblox Studio, and so i’ve missed so much things, such as the new Roblox creator hub which in my opinion was unnecesary. Anyway thing is, before Creator hub came out there was this old roblox creator page that would let me see every single place even if it was deleted.

(There’s nothing there since roblox devs disabled the whole page)

The point here is that, at some point at 2021, i accidentally deleted a place of one of my games, and of course i was stressed because there was a lot of versions and things that i wanted to save for the future, but thank goodnes i found that DELETED place in My Places on the old roblox creator page, i was able to get old versions and all good, i was in peace because i knew it was there, not really deleted.

Well, i was wrong. Now i tried to find it in the Creator hub, but there’s nothing, i went to my inventory and oh what a surprise, IT’S THERE.
But ofc, it’s not letting me open it nor get an old version of it, because whenever i click on it, it appears that it’s completely gone.

Though, i doubt it, because i managed to play with the URL and managed to open it on the Creator hub.

What i am really pissed of is that HOW WILL I RESTORE A VERSION OF A PLACE THAT DOES NOT EXIST???

Before with the old creator page, you could download the version, and that’s how i managed to get some old versions of the place, now, it’s impossible to download a version of it, maybe this is off topic but i think this change is completely awful, there was no need to do that, and so this new page is.

I am completely destroyed since i had a lot of plans with old versions of the game, and now, even if i try to open it in studio it wouldn’t let me.

Please guys, if there’s any way to get old versions back, please tell me, i am really desperate for this, i would really thank you if there’s a way. :pray: :sleepy:

Greetings, Nico.

2 Likes

GREAT NEWS:

I FOUND OUT HOW TO GET THE PLACE BACK!

All you have to do is to to go to any experience > go to configure place > then go to places > Add place > find your “deleted” experience > then press add.

I am really grateful rn, hope y’all find this helpful! :smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.