Retrowave hangout / graphical showcase!

Hi all!

This game’s been in the works since March 2020. I’m aiming for a graphically impressive art style that is also playable on any and all devices regardless of internet accessibility and was looking for some feedback on basically that!

Let me know your first impressions! And if you’ve seen this game before, what are some things I can improve and how can I make the experience even better for everyone?

34 Likes

Now this is where I really feel the vibe, really impressive style that looks immensely great to the eye. I have to check this one out when I can, only criticism from me is that the front of the store just doesn’t really fit with itself. It seems too… crisp to fit in there and it stands out more than it should

4 Likes

Wow, this is a very nice place for me to vibe with my girl…

Hey, wait wait wait, oops wrong message (jokes):flushed:

Everything looks very well built, why do I see those spider webs on the floor and at the rack and the boxes, removing it will make it better

7 Likes

This build looks really nice! Great job! The only thing I would change is adding more detail in the background towers.

4 Likes

It looks really good. My favorite part about the build would probably be the basement. The basement has a lot of cool details, and just looks really amazing. However, I do feel as if the street could use a little more detail to fit in with the rest of the build.
Great work, keep it up!

4 Likes

I love the purple theme :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh, I like the campfire, looks clean.

3 Likes

It looks beautiful, I didn’t visit the actual game but I’ll just judge by pictures, since I think that’s enough.

The first picture has the right tint and lighting settings, and I think gives that room the vibe feel. I would recommend maybe adding a little more decoration on the back wall.
The second picture, beautiful and once again, gives it that vibe feel, which makes the biuld a vibe hangout.
The third picture, beautiful!
The fourth picture, it looks beautiful especially the benches and the campfire, it looks amazing!
The fifth picture, wow, quite realistic too.
The sixth picture, very detailed, lovely waterfall.

That’s all I have to say, it looks very good otherwise though!

2 Likes

Did you use blender to model the beanbag seats?

3 Likes

Ah, okay, thanks. Btw, it is an amazing showcase!

3 Likes

i cant understand why but what the heck is the reason people add some random japenese text to their game or why u added this? or is vibe just works with some random japaneese text or what lol.

Pls respond cuz i cant understand wHY

3 Likes

Its meant to be a calming type of language and symbols. I still don’t know why though.

2 Likes

rly weird. nobody know what it means. its time to read some books about this.

2 Likes

I have to say, that this is one of the best Vibe Clubs I have ever seen. The color and importance to details are absolutely outstanding, good job.

4 Likes

The random text has since been removed. It was added originally as a lot of the vibe aesthetic uses Japanese themes and art since the theme of “luck” is big in Japan. A lot of retrowave pictures you see have a lot of influence from Tokyo especially.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! The small things are important to me!

4 Likes

Nothing bad found in this , well done…great hard work :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

thx for the reply bro. and they use japan theme little bit tho "some of them "

2 Likes

Some new screenshots after a years worth of updates, we’ve come a long way!

Redid the club earlier in January, but then reverted it due to player feedback.

The next big update :wink: (June 12 @ 10am EST)

Thanks for all the likes and incredible support <3

3 Likes