Retry button in publish failed screen does not work

Today I tried to publish a game it failed for an unknown reason. When the ‘publish failed’ screen was visible, pushing the retry button didn’t work because a lua error was thrown:

Argument 3 missing or nil  
Stack Begin  
Script 'builtin_PublishPlaceAs.rbxm.PublishPlaceAs.Src.Components.ScreenPublishFail', Line 132
Script 'builtin_PublishPlaceAs.rbxm.PublishPlaceAs.Packages.UILibrary._internal.Components.RoundTextButton', Line 82
Script 'builtin_PublishPlaceAs.rbxm.PublishPlaceAs.Packages._Index.Roact-e3b370a8-ec68e60e.Packages.Roact.SingleEventManager', Line 73
Stack End

So I had to close the ‘publish failed’ window and start the publishing process from scratch.

(The next publish was successful, so I’m assuming the original reason the publish failed is no cause for concern and is just a weird one-off thing.)

5 Likes

Thanks for reporting! I’ve filed a ticket for this.

6 Likes

I’m still having this problem. Has there been a fix?

1 Like

I’ve had this issue for a while though just not got a chance to take a screenshot and report,

1 Like

Hello @HugoFeurig and @Dev0mar,

Sorry about the delay, there will be a fix for this that should be coming out next week.

5 Likes

It’s not just the retry button. The publishing isn’t working.

2 Likes

Same with me too. I get these blue lines as you see in the pictures posted above and I can’t play roblox from the website either.

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me for larger games but not for smaller games.

1 Like

Hey, is there any update for the fix coming out?

Hi,

The fix was just turned on for retry button errors. Let me know if you still encounter the same issue where an argument 3 is missing or nil

2 Likes

When I try to publish a game, I still get a “publish failed” in my output. I also still get the argument 3 error.

I’m still having it, too. I wonder when they will fix it?

1 Like

I only have the blue lines error when I click Publish To Roblox As. However, I get a “Publish Failed” in my output when I confirm a regular publish on my game.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay. What is the error you are getting in the output?

1 Like

It’s just the “Publish Failed” whenever I publish. But when I press publish to Roblox as and I complete it, it still gives the blue line error.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.