Reverting profile picture back to default?

Following the release of the profile picture feature on the mobile application, and having used the feature myself, I have been left wondering and trying to figure out how to reset my profile picture back to default as the ‘default’ button on the mobile application doesn’t seem to do anything but zoom out the profile picture and resets the stance but not its original stance when the account was first created.

Desired R6 Profile Picture:

Desired R15 Profile Picture:

Actual R6 Profile Picture:

Actual R15 Profile Picture:

The desired profile pictures is what I have been attempting to achieve and recreate however with Roblox’s ‘default’ feature on the mobile application I haven’t been able to reset my profile picture back to its default as shown in the ‘desired profile pictures’ which is much more aesthetically pleasing as opposed to the ‘actual profile pictures’. I amongst many others would appreciate if Roblox could implement or add onto the pre-existing ‘default’ feature a function/way in which users have the option to reset their profile pictures back to default (desired profile pictures) at their disposal.

5 Likes

Maybe try messing with it on the mobile app (Open app > Avatar > Modify profile picture)

yeah do that and continue pressing the next buttons until you see reset to default or smth

Messing with it on the mobile application isn’t a viable way of resetting the profile picture to its complete default look/appearance as shown in the ‘desired profile pictures’.

1 Like

This issue has since been resolved by the engineers after almost 2 years thus this topic shall be put to rest.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.