Review For my Game

Guys, please review my game! I have made this game and need some reviews!
Every review means a lot to me!

2 Likes

I like the game but you can try making a data saving system.
You can also add flick shortcuts where you can move your camera fast by using the arrows.
In rest is a good game. I hope it will get players in the servers.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Decent game, simple and nice. It could have the potential of being a popular game, no doubt.

1 Like

Hello!

i will be honest with you i dont see in game anything which is not like other DCO’s its like another simple difficulty chart obby nothing special
i recommend you adding more design to stages and use some kind of grid to scale and move your parts i saw many missplaces and misscaled things i recommend better ui design and your game will be more popular

Edit: Oh yeah btw you need Datastore for saving the data of players else you will get many dislikes i think

Have a good day :smiley:

1 Like

Not bad, but why doesn’t it save the data? I’d argue that’s one of the most crucial stages for a difficulty chart obby.

Also the UI needs a little work, but the game itself is pretty fun… until you re-join to see your saved level is gone.

1 Like

I like the game a lot but as @Ty_Scripts said there should be a datastore I’ve seen many tutorial’s on yt
if you don’t know how to script it

1 Like