Review on my group logo design!

Hello guys! I’m here again. I recently made a group logo for my friend, so I wanted to make one for my group. I think the friend’s logo is better but I tried my best on this one as well. I see that it doesn’t look so good, so can you guys please give honest, mature, and honest criticism on my work. Please add some tips and tricks and advice to improve this to the best it can be as well! Thanks for reading!

My group logo

It’s a funky man cause the games are supposed to be fun and funky has fun in it! :smiley: Get it?! Okay never mind I’ll go home.

4 Likes

The logo looks amazing, the colours are very vibrant and bright. If you think your friends one is better, try asking to copy some features to make it look better but honestly it looks great!

1 Like

I love it! It’s so colorful and makes the man look funky, like you mentioned. One thing I’d recommend is changing your username from being like a “watermark” to being more like a signature. You could just print your username in a small text size at the bottom right of the logo. Hope this helped & good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

What if someone steals the photo and crops the picture :frowning:

1 Like

Then I’d suggest putting it in the middle or making the watermark a bit lighter so it brings out more colors of your logo.

1 Like

I think having a watermark like that is fine :thinking: @HappyLemonzYT
They’re meant to make things difficult to get/steal.

1 Like

I think the circles are a bit over the top and they aren’t really my style, but that’s just my opinion. I like the purple and blue sky with stars but some of this looks out of proportion. The font is nice but I don’t see the need for the dashes, a smaller size is enough and has the same impact you’re trying to go for.

I know you’re trying to make it look funky but there are other ways to do it that look more pleasing. c;

Group logos should usually be 512 by 512

looks good, very flashy, a lot is going on, looks very very good!

1 Like

but if you could, make the backround characters behind the head

1 Like

I would suggest making it more square, make the head in the front because it’s drawing away the colors with the text in front, and lastly if you do make it a square, add rounded corners.

2 Likes

i agree, more roblox feeling like, good idea, stanly!

3 Likes

Thank you, but I have paint.net and it would take me hours to actually make a funky design that’s eye catching ;-;

Make the whole photo squarish? Oh I was just sharing the picture, not actually the group logo, I was sharing the design on it. Thanks though! I will keep that in mind.

I’m using paint.net and I made a really good eye catching design in about 2-3 minutes.

The colors are very nice and vibrant and everything stands out. My advice would be putting the logo on top of the repetitive watermarks to make it clearer and to make it stand out a little more. Overall, it is really nice!

I love the bright usage of colours! I think having the text saying "Squishehh’ should be behind the man, as I can’t get a clear view of the logo right with your watermark, other then that I think the lineart could work better if it were Galaxy themed to match the background?

Thanks! I actually agree with some of that, maybe I could make it galaxy themed, but it wouldn’t match the colors of the man, but I could try that out so the funky man could be eye catching! I don’t know about the water mark, what if someone cuts my funky man out and changes the background of it? I made it visible and clear for you to see, I don’t want people to easily take it, but be inspired by it or what ever. I wanted to make it easy to steal.

You’re welcome! Also yeah you have a point about the watermark, Although you might want to have the watermark be behind the ‘entertainment the only key to your fun’ font, to give it more visual appeal. :slight_smile:

1 Like