[REVIEW]Army gfx

Hello guys! Based on your feedback on my previous post I fixed the issues in the army gfx. I want to know if I improved the gfx enough.

6 Likes

This seems like a pretty good improvement compared to how it was before! Great job!

I believe someone replied to your last post and suggested you add PBR textures and an HDRI. I think that if you do this (especially to the trees and mud!) it’ll really set your GFX apart from others. Right now the trees look like they have some low quality photos on them.

1 Like

I actually put HDRI but it blurry.

Try using this website. They provide HD HDRIs.

1 Like

Pretty good render. I think adding a bump to the character’s model would make the patches and buttons stick out more, but general a good render. The arms may be a little too much motion blurred. But really the lighting I feel like more dramatic lighting would perfect this render.

Great job! :^)

I really like this gfx, it looks pretty good it also looks like something that would be in a thumbnail of a military game.

How much could I sell this for?

Well depends, I’d say maybe 5-10k?

1 Like

The way the AK-47 guy is holding the weapon is really off-putting to me? I can tell hes probably reloading his AK-47 though the way his arms are best in comparison to the rocket guy seems like he is “hugging” himself. Maybe try tilting the arms like the guy with the rock to make it look more readable. Another thing is you might want to vary the textures of the ground and trees like @RolandStudio

The trees seem a little copy and pasted, having a variation of sizes, textures, bushes/vegation, and rocks will really spice up the scene. The trees also look like they’re floating :eyes:

https://gyazo.com/024492548632337ad09decf018c76213

Maybe adding fire/sparks/smoke near the light source will give it some spice, rain due to the muddy ground would make sense, and harder/darker shadows to give it a more moody mood (lol).

Adding a rim light would also be a neat idea, it should spice it up and constrast the charcters from the background more.

Overall, pretty good job, keep rendering :+1:

(personally, if you were going for price, I would price this at 2.5k - 3.5k)

1 Like