Revulsion: 1997 [Old Post]

@GrenadeNade Have you uploaded the zombies yet?

Also, if I see one of those in-game I’d probably get scared and do Esc, L, Enter (The keys to Leave Game)

1 Like

Nah… I would do ALT and F4 real quick…

2 Likes

Only the map is up for the public right now as we’re undergoing an Experimental version. But please don’t be shy to join us in the Discord and Group! :smiley:

1 Like

No, what I meant is if the zombies got through moderation as they could be considered excessively gorey.

2 Likes

recommended spec way too high, guess im not playing this anytime soon.

not necessarily ‘most realistic’

1 Like

I would recommend removed some of the gore. I think, it would be banned. And even have a chance to get yourself banned. (Runker 51 Drama)

2 Likes

Texture wise it is. Whole team are old source developers, so if you don’t think it’s the best you’ve seen on Roblox, then we’re hurt. :grimacing:

3 Likes

like you cant really say stuff like that without doing proper research. i have seen countless games that look really good like this so i cant judge. so i dont know whether to call it ‘the best on roblox’

why are you arguing upon this

also if you’re thinking im saying its bad, im not

The textures and models are quite epic. Does the demo include being able to get to the surface?

2 Likes

The game will be round based. As soon as the Alpha will be released, the prison map will be a whole strategic layout. First you hold off the zombies from A point, then B point and then escape through Surface. Through out all of this, there will be multiple side quests. This is only 1 of 3 maps that are planning to come out. And there will be multiple gamemodes, the first one to come out will be “Objectives”. Please join our Discord linked to the original post to stay up-to-date, if interested.

2 Likes

That’s actually really cool. Unfortunately, I am unable to run the game since my computer is sub-par at best.

1 Like

We have already done proper research! :grin:
You’re the who came out of nowhere telling me I’m wrong, you’re more than welcome into our Discord to stay posted on stuff like this!

Also I have very strong contacts with most developers you’re probably referring. But yeah the research doesn’t take long until you realise that we’re the only studio with 1-2k full PBR textures with an entire map, ambience, soundcontrol, camerasway, full PBR zombie models and all. I’ve seen countless “showcases” and games like Roses, Hellreaver and this other horror game that just got on the more top listed games right now. Trust me, we know our own games.

2 Likes

jesus christ you dont need to put up such an argument that your game is the best i get that you trust it but oh the passive agressiveness. please put an end to this
when did i say you’re wrong?

1 Like

Hey!
You commented, and I responded, end of discussion, no need to be rude?

3 Likes

I have a few questions: Is that allowed on Roblox? It seems too gory and bloody to be allowed. Question 2: How are you gonna even import it in? It’ll need to be under 10,000 vertices I believe.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ll show the Character and Zombie models on the Discord in the upcomming days soon.

Not very realistic, looks like a cartoon.

1 Like

Yeah, it is under 10k vertices. I’ve worked with PBR textures for a lot of time. Don’t let the textures fool ya!

I think the lighting is fine, and it’s a power outage, it should be dark.

3 Likes

The fall of humanity, thats what it is

1 Like