Reward system for a social game / hangout + Rig

Please be gentle, this is my first post. I‘m not a native English speaker, so I apologize for any grammatical mistakes in this post.

What I am trying to make:

Currently, I‘m planning the development of a vibe/social game. I‘ve already planned out most things, except the reward system. The reward system isn‘t supposed to be the main point of the game, but rather to keep them inside of the game for one or two more minutes or just make them return even when the game isn’t that active.

Issues:

I‘ve looked at several other social hangout games. When it comes to their reward system theres always one major problem: People who AFK to get rewards. This ruins the entire atmosphere and purpose of the game. I thought about an anti-AFK system, but they‘re easily bypassable.

I thought about adding a leveling system based, but that idea is heavily affected by the problems listed above. Another idea I had was to add NPCs around the map you could interact with, but I‘m afraid that my community might focus on those NPCs instead of being social/talking.
Lastly, I thought about adding 3 daily quests, like „spend fifteen minutes in the main lobby“ or „invite three friends.“ But this reward system is just uh repetitive since theres not much you can do.

The rig

This part of the post is its own separate thing*
I know that most of the people I want to attract prefer r6. However r6 limits animations a lot. Dogu15 could help here, but is it really worth it?

There’s plenty of ways you could create an anti-AFK system that isn’t easily bypassed. You could check how often the player chats, and if they haven’t said anything in the past 10-15 minutes or so, don’t reward them. You could also check if they’ve moved at all. You could also do a little “game” each time they get a reward, maybe have them click something on the screen or whatever. Up to you, but there’s some solid anti-AFK ideas that couldn’t be easily bypassed (unless you exploit).

if your going to implemnt that then DONT make it so that you have them join the game to get the reward

That just sucks.