Rewards for Invites

Note: I’m not quite sure if this is the right topic to post. This is still one of my first posts.

1. What do I want to achieve? I want to make a system that awards you virtual in-game items when you invite someone to a game.

2. What is the issue? I’m not quite sure if this is against the rules.

3. What solutions have I thought of so far? I don’t take any further steps unless I’m sure it’s not against the rules, but it probably is. I don’t want my account getting suspended.

1 Like

This isn’t against the rules, countless games have implemented a system that will award you for inviting your friends. I don’t see why this would ever be against the rules in any way.

Off the top of my head, I know that Epic Minigames and Ultimate Driving both implement an invite reward system.

I’ll insert a poll.

• This is allowed
  • This isn’t allowed

0 voters

1 Like

It is not against the rules as Ultimate Diving does it when a friend follows you into the game, and to get a script like that I would recommend youtube, scripting support or hire a scripter.

1 Like

Its allowed to do that since some simulators do that, including Pet Ranch Simulator.

1 Like

This is not against the rules, no, as long as there aren’t any Robux schemes involved.

In the future, I would just read the game designing rules in the ToS to make sure it is allowed, assuming it is a simple matter like this.