Rice ball I made

Would this be good for a back item? Also are there any changes i could make to improve it?

15 Likes

that look good but is it really gonna look like a plastic texture or no

1 Like

This would be a nice cute back item. Not much I could say to improve on this, but it would be pretty funny seeing a rice ball head.

2 Likes

generally seaweed is black
other than that nice job

1 Like

not all seaweed is black some can be like that it depends on what sushi place you go to

1 Like

Really? I have been to quite a few including some in Japan I haven’t seen that. Well learn something new I guess thanks

2 Likes

also sometimes if its not the correct color like you sed is black that might mean that it might be a bit old or the plant was unhealthy

2 Likes

Seaweed is usually a dark green color, not entirely sure if entirely black seaweed depends on the drying process or what seaweed it comes from.

1 Like

Looks odd for a back item, it probably should resemble a backpack more than a big onigiri. Adding a backplate and straps around would probably make it look better.

1 Like

kinda looks like the avatar is trying to sneak out with the sushi

1 Like

Looks good, I kinda feel like it would sync better with Roblox if the rice was a little less shiney? I don’t know I’m just shooting thought here.

1 Like

It’s very shiny, I would change the material a bit! Other than that, I think it looks pretty epix!

1 Like

It looks amazing, but I do feel it would look a bit weird in different lighting seeing how it is so shiny.

2 Likes

I tried making it look realistic but that was too hard. This was the best I could do lol :grinning: