Ridiculously Slow Creator Dashboard Loading

Reproduction Steps

# Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer
  1. Login to an account that has lots of personal or group experiences
  2. Visit https://create.roblox.com/creations
  3. Wait for the experiences to load

This issue is because of the slow loading times on this endpoint

Expected Behavior

I expect that my experiences will load in at most couple seconds since the Creator Dashboard will become the new Create page. The performance should match or exceed the old page.

Actual Behavior

I have to wait upwards of 30 seconds for my experiences to load after a little while of not visiting the page. There seems to be some sort of caching mechanism that makes the page load faster after the first request, loading my experiences in about 2 seconds. It is still quite annoying to have to wait 30 seconds to load my experiences for the first time if I’m trying to launch studio.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-08-12 00:08:00 (-07:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-08-13 00:08:00 (-07:00)

15 Likes

Does this happen on other devices?

I can confirm that not only is the dashboard extremely slow, but it’s often crashing/refusing to load some sections entirely, which I first noticed happening about 12 hours ago (12h before this reply)

5 Likes

Same here.
The game I’m translating releases on August 15th and the page literally failed to load both yesterday and the entirety of today :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Issue still occurring for me. The loading time isn’t the worst for me, but I’m still going to use Studio to navigate to the desired place.

The endpoint you put took very long to load just a text file with your experiences. That seems very off for it to take about 30 seconds, considering that the Develop page takes half of that.

I hope you got it translated in time.

1 Like

Also translator portal is actually broken, it calls both 403 forbidden error and 404 page not found.
And mobile device, chrome, firefox, microsoft edge all of them are not working.

캡처_2022_08_19_10_14_57_909

캡처

1 Like

Holy crap, just clicked that link, it took a whole like 6 or 7 seconds to load.

Adding onto this cause I went back to check the status of it in hopes that Roblox fixed something urgent for once, and it seems not.

It did throw an error 500 once for me (internal server error) but ever since then it’s thrown no actual http error codes, just walls of this. (Note: All these only appear the moment it says failed to load page)

Each of those console.group sections are long. Like…very very long. This is it zoomed out by a lot.

Hello. We’ve released a fix today. Could you check if this issue is fixed on your side ?

4 Likes

The creations page is loading a lot faster for me now.

It seems to be fixed now, thanks! The icons still load a little slower than previously, but that’s not a huge deal.

2 Likes

Hi there, we’ve resolved this issue as well today. Please validate if this issue is fixed after a hard refresh. Thank you!

3 Likes