[rig / update] r7.5

Releasing R7.5

Update:

I’ve attached a .Lua below for a Ragdoll death compatible with this Rig incase anyone is looking to utilise Ragdolls.

R7.5 is half R15 and half R6. (R15 / 2)
Please note this isn’t a professional rig and is the first of the sorts I’ve ever made.
This rig is also made to be played with custom R6 > R15 animations.

UPDATE
Re-released the .RBXM as forgot to add initial accessory attachments. Newer version has these. :slight_smile:

R7.5 is a custom R15 rig that resembles the R6 characteristics whilst also incorporating the bevels of R15.

This rig itself supports Classic Clothing such as 2D shirts and pants.
Future updates will hopefully include Layered clothing (If I can ever figure that one out!)

I’ve attached the Blender file & the .RBXM file below. Let me know your thoughts! ^^

RIG .RBXM:
R7.5_Rig.rbxm (17.8 KB)

RAGDOLL .LUA:
Ragdoll.lua (2.9 KB)

BLENDER:
R7.5_Rig.blend (1.4 MB)

10 Likes

Looks good! I may use this in a game, but the rig is called r6 cause it has 6 parts whilst r15 has 15. Just a heads up

3 Likes

^^ Haha I know, I just didn’t really wanna call it R15.2 or something like that ngl. xD
Thank you!

Can you go into more detail on this? What’s the sell of using this?

1 Like

It’s for those who want r15 movement but with r6 body type.

2 Likes

I think we should be pushing to preserve the smooth bevels of R6 instead of the weird R15 bevels IMO. But to each their own. Looks neat.

3 Likes

Tbh I do completely agree, truthfully I was just playing around with it. I might release a smooth version also. :blush:

It’s basically a R15 rig that’s layed out like R6 complete with UV mapping also.

It was something I was doing to expand my knowledge and it took over 2 weeks; I assume there’s other developers out there that may also struggle due to the lack of physical examples.

Hence the release, just incase anyone can get any use from it for their understandings. :blush:

1 Like

Contemplating updating this to include a R6>R15 ready made animation Pack so Players just have to upload it to use.

Thoughts?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters