Right Click In Blender Doesn’t Work

Not sure if I’m allowed to put blender stuff, but it’s a model I’m going to use in roblox. Anyways, I have a part in blender. I’m in Object mode and the part is selected. When I right click, the object context menu does not appear. I’m on mac so I use control+mouse click. Anyone happen to know why? (This is my first time using blender so if you recommend a certain tutorial let me know)

2 Likes

I’m on Mac too. Control must interfere with it, try setting your secondary click to a corner of the trackpad or something, anything that doesn’t involve pressing keys should work.

1 Like

So I have to change the settings on my mac? Also did you change your settings so you can access the left click, middle mouse button, and right click without using any keys?

1 Like

I use Magic Mouse, trackpad and Logitech G900. Changing it from using control to something like mine should work.
Here are my settings:
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.47.42 PM
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.48.14 PM

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just curious, is there a way to enable the middle mouse button too?

1 Like

No worries.

Are you using trackpad or an external mouse? If it’s the trackpad, just two fingers should be fine for orbiting around blender and scrolling on websites and stuff.