Right to erasure request question

[THIS TOPIC IS UNRELATED AND ITS ABOUT A RIGHT TO ERASURE REQUEST ALSO ADDITIONAL ANSWERS ABOUT THIS WOULD BE NICE]

A week ago I got a right to erasure request so I removed the player’s data from the game and I have a question about this: Do I have to do other steps besides removing the player’s data like telling Roblox that I removed the player’s data?

I would be appreciated if a person answered my question also got this issue and was able to handle this as well as additional responses since I’m trying to get a lot of answers so I can be sure that there are no other steps other than removing the player’s data.

Also I already made a topic about this but I want other people to answer this since only 2 other people answered my other topics.

2 Likes

I got this once and all I had to do was remove the player data. It should be fine. I believe

4 Likes

Well since did you got that request?

I don’t quite understand but I’m guessing you mean what happened since. And nothing happened since. I’m still fine and all I had to do is remove their uid from my datastores although if you’re not sure there are some wikis with info on this topic

1 Like

I meant what day or month did u got the request

1 Like

I’m actually not all too sure. It was a while ago

Try to check the month of the pm (message) of the request you got sent and tell me if it was sent over a month ago

You need to remove all data of the user of the userid which is in the right to erasure requests. There might also be data stored by Admin commands or free models so be sure to remove that too. Also remove all other data you have collected from the user.

3 Likes

Well I did that but I don’t know if there are any more steps