RipperGFX - Graphic Designer (Updated)

About me

My name is RipperGFX (previously zombieripper99). I’m a freelance graphic designer that joined Roblox seven years ago, and started designing over four years ago. I have worked for a variety of people in my time as a designer, such as MonkrysGhost (previously known as MonkryMonkry), Olicai, HiddoYT, Cryptonox and UndoneBuilder, and for games such as Emergency Response Liberty County, Fishing Simulator, War Simulator, Clicking Champions and many more.

My Work

My main galleries are located here:
Artstation (most recent): https://www.artstation.com/rippergfx
Carbonmade (has most of my work): https://contentdestroyed.carbonmade.com/
Deviantart (less updated): ContentDestroyed - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

In case you don’t want to trawl through my entire gallery, here are some of my more choice works.

Thumbnails

Logos

Icons

Ads

Personal Work (older)

Pricing

Here is my price list:

Keep in mind that the robux values are after tax.
These prices are subject to change depending on various factors (such as my schedule, number of orders, etc), and may increase depending on the complexity of the order.

I have Roblox Premium, however group payouts are preferable as opposed to shirt sales, and in some cases required.

Availability

I am officially open for commissions until I edit this post saying otherwise.

Contact

I am most active on discord (@ripper).
If need be, you can also contact me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RipperGFX)

Thanks for getting through my portfolio, have a good one!

131 Likes

Wow that’s some pretty amazing work, look forward to seeing more of what you can do!

6 Likes

Great work! bookmarking this post so I can contact you when you are available.

9 Likes

Will be recommending you to a few of my fellow developers and keeping you in mind for the future. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Like the simulator ads great work you have bookmarked this. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s rather disappointing to hear though I understand. I’ll be sure to watch for any openings in the future.

Do you have any estimations as to when you’ll be available?

3 Likes

This is my final year of school, so i’ll likely need to dedicate a lot of time to that. I may be available for small commissions during the term, but I will only truly be fully available during the school holidays (which are a few months down the track). I’ll update this post in case anything changes; I know I might have some time off within the term (i.e. free periods and early departures).

4 Likes

Awesome work! I know where to look for when I need some graphics now :smiley:

4 Likes

Ripper is a very reliable and skilled graphics artist.
I’ve worked with him multiple times and have referred other game developers to him with great success.
He’s a dedicated worker and produces high quality artwork in a timely fashion.
I recommend him strongly if you’re price-avert, since you’ll be hard-pressed to find anyone else at his level of skill below like 10k a thumb.

6 Likes

Really slick work. If I need anything done in the future I definitely know who to go to. Keep it up

3 Likes

Fantastic work! Best of luck to you pal, in finding someone to hire you!

1 Like

Definitely bookmarking this for when its open, looks amazing!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Very good art, as a fellow graphic designer, I would definitely recommend Ripper as his work is some of the best around! :smile:

3 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

You’re so talented, I honestly haven’t seen such Graphics Work in a long time!
By the way, I have been waiting for you to open commissions lol :sweat_smile:

Amazing work! Bookmarking this for the future.

1 Like

tomorrow I’m doing a war gfx for a demonstration I know what model to use : D

The school year is over, so I am officially open for commissions until further notice! Sorry for keeping anyone waiting, if you’re looking to order from me please DM me on Discord (Ripper#9945).

Amazing work! I see you work so hard. Keep it up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like