Ripull - In search of general animators. [Long term]

I’ll keep it short.

Looking for generalised animators.

Type of work:

• Chararcter animations.

• NPC animations (mobs, non-humanoid shaped characters).

• Weapon & tool animations (all currently third person - no first person games in the works, however, ability to animate first person viewmodels is a great skill to have.).

• Miscellaneous animations - could range from vehicles, trees, to other inanimate objects.

Good to have:

• Proficiency in blender animation, or moon animator if using Roblox studio solely. Blender is preferable, but both work.

• Understanding of animation weight and dampening.

• Understanding of inverse kinematics in animation.

• Understanding of setting up Animation markers (also known as animation events)

Compensation:

• Currently compensation will be done on a pay per animation made basis, allowing this to be a flexible opportunity for people who may not be able to commit to more full-time jobs.

• Based on your consistency and dedication to working, your position can become more long term, with a transition from pay per animation to salary pay.

• Compensation can be paid in 2 ways. If you’re under 18 you will be restricted to Robux-only payments. If you’re over 18, there are 2 options based on your geolocation. Europeans (now excluding the UK due to Brexit) can choose between Robux payments or Euro wired payments. Everyone else outside of Europe is restricted to Robux payments for the time being.

• This is a long-term position and is open to more than one person.

Please don’t contact on the devforums as I don’t use this place for interaction anymore.

Contact me by email ( ripullcs@gmail.com ) - Include a portfolio of your work including images, videos, links (social media, your roblox profile, games you’re work on, etc)

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.