Rise Of Empires [Very Early Development]

Rise Of Empires (not finalized name seems kinda lazy tbh) is a new game I’m working on, It’s kinda hard to do alone but we’ll get to that later.

Hi,
My Name is The_Corky?#4768 or NotGenj6789 (random name I came up with years ago), I am a solo developer working on a project currently named " Rise of Empires". It is a Napoleonic game mainly getting the idea from paradox’s March of Eagles, but with my own twists and ideas and combat system.
I’m a scripter so I mainly do the scripting but some aspects of the game are hard to do alone and will be time consuming so I’m looking for some help.

Concept/Main Idea:
The game will start in the year 1805, Napoleon has come into power and the Napoleonic wars are about to come into play. Focus trees with my own ideas or twists will be included. The game will mainly focus on the Napoleonic wars (of course), Colonization, Ethnicities, and Religions in order to govern over your empire. With the increasing National Identity and the Liberal ideas of the people, It is your job to decide what is best for your nation.

Discord: Rise Of Empires (Development)
Sneak (Very Early):

What I need Help with:
I don’t necessarily have robux, so I don’t have anything to pay you, I’m looking for help not trying to hire anyone as full-time or part-time, If you are interested in helping in this project contact me on discord: The_Corky?#4768 or I can be found in Rise Of Empires Discord ( Discord is very very not finished )
what I mainly need help with:
Creating Cities Of Europe - Copy and pasting Cities and naming them and making roads
Creating Tiles - The tiles will be similar to Rise Of Nations ( Someone who’s good with blender, I am hella bad )
Scripter ( Not Sure if i need em’ but will still be helpful ig ) - Script Stuff

If you do help me you’ll probs become co-owner or something since i literally have no one rn.

Updates:
Map Modes[0.1]
Primary Culture Map Of Ireland If Unified by Ulster

English Core Map

Culture Map Of Great Britain

7 Likes

How will this be different to other strategy games such as TC3 (The Conquest 3), normal real time strategy game, conquest, and Rise of Nations?

2 Likes

The game will mostly focus on Colonization and decisions for your nations, trying to keep down rebellions who have developed a national identity or spreading liberty, that’s the main idea atleast.

2 Likes

Is there anything you still need help with? I can try and help personally between my busy schedule and I can get people who can try and help you if you do so desire.

1 Like

There are some problems I am stuck with, some coding stuff, I recently changed the game’s system or premise and more province based I could use help with that. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find someone who can help you.

alright, Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

I’m working on a similar idea but province based instead of city based. I can help you for free with scripting some of the mechanics!

I Actually just recently switched to province based! what’s your discord? we could discuss there!

DeutschNR#5403 is my discord. timezone is +0:00

Here’s how the provinces for my game are going on
[colour-coded provinces]
Had to scrap the old mechanics for new ones today so I’m remaking the map.

Are your provinces gonna be single parts or unions like mine?

1 Like