Risky Ropes | Map Designer [CLOSED]

Risky Ropes | Map Designer

About The Job

I am looking to hire a professional builder/map designer for my upcoming game called Risky Ropes. Risky Ropes is a game where you complete a series of levels using a “Rope Swing” the game got a lot of attention from some of the places I posted, such as the DevForum and Reddit.

Example of our game's build style and maps

What you will be in charge of

Producing levels quickly and efficiently, testing them out, ranking them with difficulties, you would be making the levels progressively get harder. Levels will have a sci-fi like theme to them, its up to you what the build style is, because the current one is kinda bland. I think it would be cool to have some interior buildings and stuff.

Payment

I am offering a percentage of the game, probably around 20-33%, I don’t have a backup currently planned, but if it gets to the point of needing one, I can probably offer around 20-40 USD in case things go south. I realize percentage can be risky, and I understand if that is a problem for you. I am unable to offer anything but percentage due to financial issues.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord: Boogle#4509 (Will respond much faster here)
or by Email: boogle@boogles.tech

You must be 13 years of age or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im interested send you a friedn request Sparkly#9638

1 Like

alright, im up. sent you a friend request.

Look out for someone called Un233n💢#9356, thats me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.