Ro-Market is hiring! (Share Rev + Bonuses)

We secure the fee by having the product purchased from us and then the developer receiving the money after the fees. The fees also cover PayPal Fees as well as the fees if the buyer is paying Euros and you want USD.

The developer is expected to give us the files for it and then we will take pictures of it and post it.

The program where it automatically sells is if you want to make a quick dollar or two.

We have have a contract with the Asset Creator and we have PayPal Seller Protection so if they attempt to charge back then we can have the issue resolved.

This is awful, and is likely to result in you or your staff at some point thieving away with items. This kind of practice should not be trusted, even by highly reputable folks (Sorry, you’re not very reputable as you have no past history) and if at any point you were to be compromised, all of the files could be taken by the hacker. You leave too many things up to chance that result in the developer out of files & money.

So between the fee & possible PayPal Fees & issues with different currencies, if a Developer wants to sell something for a small amount, they could end up with little to no money at all at the end of the day. Great!

Let’s use Ebay as an example. Ebay has a 10% fee instead and they don’t cover PayPal fees. We are giving you a better deal by lowering the fees by 20%-50% and covering PayPal fees.

Let’s say you are selling a map for $120. If you sold it on Ebay (I know that you can’t) then you would loose about $15 total and if you sold it on our platform you would only loose $6.

You’re not Ebay. You have no legal statutes that protect users. You have no legal team to go after malicious users.

Your right that we don’t although we are taking all the steps that we can take to prevent scams. Not all scams in life are resolved and if someone is scammed on our platform then I’ll cover it and pay the seller for what they are owed.

Seems as if you hire based on favoritism rather than credibility.

Roblox won’t interfere with developer related altercations so only way this would be effective is if you signed a contract with personal information included. I also wouldn’t recommend writing up the contract yourself unless you or someone on your team is a certified lawyer.

Contradicting yourself shows how little confidence you’ve got in your own sales pitch. If you can’t 100% convince yourself than how do you expect to convince anyone else to believe in you?

You’ve got 0 credibility and only 7 sales total on your record. 7 sales out of million players across this platform Isn’t a notable accomplishment.

If you’re not aiming to become bigger than HD than why would we use your services? What you’re offering is supposedly “better security” for a lower payout given to us. If your team isn’t needed at the moment then why am I paying a security fee if the transaction was already secured? Better yet what is preventing them from rejoining servers, how do you intend on identifying the culprit if they’re going under a new identity? VPNs,alternative accounts render this system useless.

Ebay is a reputable company where as your start up isn’t, eBay when it was first launched wasn’t trusted nor was it as mainstream. It took years for eBay to build up their credible reputation which the same will be expected of you from both consumers and potential business partners.

What if the amount owed isn’t within your budget, say for example your team failed to successfully secure a 1,000 USD transaction. Would you be able to 100% guarantee a refund if the chargeback appeal was denied by PP?

It seems as if you’re relying on brain power when these issues aren’t solvable by man as man is the reason behind why these problems exist. This problem can only be resolved by creating a program that forces both parties to follow a step by step procedure therefore if your team doesn’t have a programmer capable of the job then you’ll never identify the solution.

In the end it’s your choice to continue production of this project however I’d highly advise you to temporarily halt production until you’re more experienced in this particular market.

4 Likes

I hire those that I trust. I trust everyone here on the Developer Forum and that is because the Developer Forum has a Application Process so it would be harder to get passed it if your a scammer.

If this goes as planned we will have a legal team that can deal with problems such as scams.

To me 7 sales is a big accomplishment. It may not be a accomplishment that’s big for you, but for me it is.

We try our hardest to prevent scams on our platform and it is highly unlikely for a scam to occur although if it does we will take all the steps required.

A $1,000 Sale would be more secured then a $5 sale. We would try our hardest to have it refunded and within a month we will likely be able to have the asset back on sale and the issue resolved.

This is not a smart idea. New Members on the Forum no longer apply to get here. They simply have to read long enough to get in. They are NOT Vetted by staff.

6 Likes

So people essentially give you their assets, you sell them, and take a portion of their profits? Seems a bit fishy to me.

1 Like

I clearly stated in the post that we have these fees to pay Translators and Server Hosts as well as Custom Support. We do use this money to advertise and operate a website as well.

do you get the robux for the asset you sold or do you get a portion of it? if so, what percent

Robux is a different exchange rate. With R$ you get 90% instead.

How are you selling the items? On a website?? If not, then why is there a fee for Server Hosting included.

Also, Translators for what?

This seems suspicious like other posts have said, though it seems like an interesting concept. I’m interested to sell my character render’s I made. Majority of my renders I made were for fun, they were not for any clients.

Discord: Pixel#0005
Twitter: @Dev_Inspirre

We are selling items on the website and we also will have a Discord Bot. We want international developers to also use our service and that is why we support 6 languages including Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Turkish and Arabic.

We’ll contact you as soon as possible.

I had an idea like this a few months back, and I still don’t know if i’m gonna pursue. I did have a whole team, web design and a way to work with chargebacks / etc. Interesting what you’ve brought here, good job.

May I ask what’s your discord ?

Can we see the website you created at least?

I want to see first if it has a potential and that is why I don’t want to make a website until after it’s first sale.

Can we at least see your website work?