Ro-Studio - A new way to create games

Hi everyone im back here today I wanna intodruce you Ro-Studio a simulation of roblox studio client this game is dont have alot of features now so all I can say is this game is only available for making obbies im gonna reveal tutorials about how to make a game with Ro-Studio stay tuned! And also for this game open sourced maps will be coming soon! DM me about any issues with game my discord name and tags is kivo0756#6408 if you gonna ask anything about game you still can DM me or message me from devforum also here is game link: Ro-Studio [Release!!] - Roblox have fun while developing, thats all from me today also here is a preview of game

5 Likes

This is actually pretty cool. I am not sure if there is one at all, but if there is a add feature, it is impossible to use on mobile. (Add like create new part, or script.)
Other than that this is a very interesting game. You might want to consider turning this into something like Blockate.

1 Like

Sure. I will share in post the photo I will share is a preview of mobile version

1 Like

This looks sick! I love it! You should probably make like free VIP servers or something so people can have their own builds to themselves. And also I think the rotating is broken. But either way, great job!

1 Like

I know rotating I will add tool switch soon also about VIP servers I will review this thanks for feedback

1 Like

I am trying to upgrade this on every platform every day thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Hmm, this is really interesting! The explorer and properties are really similar to the ones in Studio, good job with that! Also, when I closed the script editor, I couldn’t find a way to reopen it, so you might need to add a button to do that. I tried it on mobile, and the explorer took up a lot of space on the screen, so it might also need a button to open and close explorer. But other than that, it looks really good!

1 Like

I will do that later scripting isnt a available feature in my game but still thanks for feedback

1 Like

Maybe add UI similar to the modeling tools such as move, scale, select, rotate, lock ect. This should make it a lot more apparent for the user.

1 Like

I will try that thanks for feedback

Not gonna lie here, that is so cool! I’m looking forward to this game

1 Like

Thanks for feedback but im working one more game too its hard to work on 2 games at same time

I’m currently working on a game too! But,not 2 games.Anyways,Ro-Studio is pretty cool

1 Like

Have you really made this? The UI is exactly the same as dex.

1 Like

this is really not dex im sad about that I put alot effort on it I just used some gui resources of dex but its not dex as full code also you can see in my game my game doesnt allow you to look any files also dex doesnt support mobile as you know that is can shows my game is similar to dex but its not I think dex is a art and my game wont gonna be that professional any time still thanks for feedbacks also your post can be flagged because of video please delete the video link from your reply

Still, they look exactly the same.

2 Likes

I understand you I wouldnt been used gui resources from dex sorry for that but im planning to hire some peoples about that I will change and restore whole gui soon

1 Like

Is this testable on PC?
[30chars]

Yep, I tried it and some problems occurred.
I am using a USB Mouse on my laptop, since it will be easy to build.
So I tried building but it kept on moving the part instead of rotating the part.