Ro-Tracker | An advanced bot for handling ingame moderation and viewing player gameplay stats

Ro-Tracker is a Discord bot that links up with your game using the Open Cloud API with just one command. We give you the Lua part unobfuscated, so it runs independently from your game. It’s super simple to set up and offers features like banning and unbanning players, displaying a player’s moderation history, showing player activity (like playtime and average playtime), and providing country stats (like average playtime per country and total playtime per country).

For any security concerns please send a message in the discord server

Ro-Tracker Discord Server
Showcase Video

23 Likes

I’ve been looking for this for a while now, thank you!

2 Likes

This is so cool! I will give this a try!

2 Likes

Looks really cool! I’m planning to implement this on an upcoming project of mine!

2 Likes

Nicely done, looks like a great project!

2 Likes

Ngl this is really helpful, I was thinking of creating something like that but I’m too lazy.
So thank you so much for this, will a 100% use this.
This is gonna simplify the moderation proccess, and make it way more comfy for other moderators.

1 Like

nicely done! this is really fire, i needed this

2 Likes

Very interesting, hope more commands will be added too!

2 Likes

Looks nice. Seems like a good way to get rid of exploiters and track player stats.

2 Likes

Sounds useful, I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

Looks cool man! Great things coming soon for you!

2 Likes

Very convenient and great for moderating with ease. Thank you!

2 Likes

Bans go brrrr so good, would probably be helpful when I have a large game.

1 Like

Works very nice, owner responds quickly if you run into any problems along the way.

Still staying in the loop, any updates coming soon?

Yes. Today I am dropping it’s biggest update yet which is an API. People can integrate ro-tracker in their own bots without adding it to their server.

1 Like