Ro-Tube, The Roblox Youtube [TRY]

By premium benefit I mean it by a gamepass. RoTube Premium.

2 Likes

Yeah, like how bloxburg has a premium and jailbreak has a VIP. I think that is that he means.

3 Likes

Thank you, means a lot! But the ONE big problem I have is if uploading IS added how would I be able to moderate it? Via discord let’s say, a website. (if it is something similar to that, well I’ll be confused)

Maybe you might want to submit it to roblox for moderation? They can upload the file and you might want to save the file name and go on from there

Well, the person would have to buy the gamepass/devproduct and then send you either a youtube link with the video (which you can turn into an MP4) or they would have to send you the video via discord depending on the age of the user.

1 Like

Seems fair. I could have my username or tag, discord server or twitter, let’s say. They could send the video, (when roblox adds uploading) me OR them would upload it then I’d add it.

1 Like

And, of course, Roblox would moderate it.

1 Like

Also, just wanna point out that this whole project for now is just one long long script.

I think you should add light and dark theme!

2 Likes

I will be adding it! I’m also thinking on adding a “dark blue” theme too.

Whatabout making a customizable theme like changing the rgb values

You should make it API based, you can retrieve descriptions and names easily, AND any new video s will automatically appear!

Maybe, but I’m not very familiar with that. I’ll think about it!

Very un-experienced with API’s. I have no idea how to use API’s and stuff.

I could give you a quick rundown in a message, just give me a minute :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love that! Thank you very much! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice, good job, I suggest you adding a feature for players to upload their own videos

If you look a bit up on the page, you’d see I’m going to add it someday. :slight_smile: (Roblox needs to add uploading videos so I can do that, hehe)

1 Like

Bro, I’m really impressed and I’m loving the idea of what you’re making! You actually have an amazing chance of getting this on the front page, and I am PRAYING it does! Keep up with the updates with this, you’ll do GREAT!

I really like this idea, if you ned help with moderating the videos once you get to that stage I could help. I can also help organize anything you might need. I think this is a impressive idea and very interesting.