Roadblocks: Documentary Video Series About Creators

Hey guys,

I started a weekly Roblox-centric video series called Roadblocks. In this series as well as our others, we’re helping bridge the gap between the creator and the player by giving a realistic perspective as to what the road to success actually looks like and what it takes to get there. This is a series about the roadblocks on Roblox.

Check out some of our episodes featuring the developers of games like Arsenal, Whatever Floats Your Boat, UGC Creators, Roblox Traders, and more.

YouTube
Twitter

roadblocksseries

Roadblocks Season 1

Episode 1 - Inyo22 & TheAmazeman
Episode 2 - NowDoTheHarlemShake
Episode 3 - ChadTheCreator
Episode 4 - MissRileyLane & KelseyAnna
Episode 5 - Quenty
Episode 6 - Linkmon99
Episode 7 - MightyBaseplate
Episode 8 - Ellzd
Episode 9 - Crazyman32
Episode 10 - KineKreature

Roadblocks Season 2

Episode 1 - Tactful
Episode 2 - TwentyTwoPilots
Episode 3 - Widgeon
Episode 4 - ObliviousHD
Episode 5 - WhoToTrus
Episode 6 - MyUsernamesThis
Episode 7 - Anareloux
Episode 8 - Minitoon
Episode 9 - KreekCraft
Episode 10 -

pogr

POG:R

Episode 1 - The Wild West
Episode 2 - Emergency Response: Liberty County
Episode 3 - Vehicle Simulator
Episode 4 - Heroes! 2
Episode 5 - My Restaurant & BIG Paintball

Open Sourced

Jackeryz & Mightybaseplate

discdev

shirtlogo

WhereIsMyShirt
Twitter.com/CantFindShirt

Our Website
Roblox Group

2021 Roadblocks - Creator Series All Rights Reserved. Roadblocks - Creator Series is not affiliated with Roblox, Inc. All images, logos, etc. are used with expressed permission from Roblox, Inc.

111 Likes

This is overall an amazing idea, I’ll make sure to check the current and upcoming episodes out. From the looks of it I can see this will turn out to be a great series.

7 Likes

I had fun with it, and the editing is spectacular. Thanks for having us on.

Earlier this year I found out there were some other Roblox podcasts up and running, one of which hasn’t posted anything new on google podcasts since January. I’d like to see the maintenance of an active podcast. I’ll listen to / support as many of these podcasts (Roadblocks, and others) as I can.

8 Likes

Just released episode 2 with @NowDoTheHarlemShake!

3 Likes

I’d move this post over to #resources:community-resources like @BanTech’s.

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation, wasn’t sure where was appropriate. Just moved it over.

3 Likes

Just published Episode 3 with @ChadTheCreator!

5 Likes

I recommend everyone to watch his amazing podcasts every week, it talks about how developers struggled their way through success and its just a really nice podcast to listen to, especially when your goal is to be a successful developer it does give me a big interest! 100% Recommended though

3 Likes

Just published Episode 4! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTq6MQk0cWU

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing what you thought of, I made a Christmas Hangout so player’s could make more friend’s, The max amount of players in one server (Players who I don’t even know) Was about 8?

This is an amazing idea though, If you wish for any help with this, just message me.

1 Like

“After the flash interview”

The part where he said that make games that you can play with your friend’s…

I make brilliant games (Detail) But I… don’t have friend’s who always play roblox, so its hard to stay in touch really.

1 Like

Episode 4 was amazing! I look forward to all the upcoming episodes.

1 Like

Thank you @Thestralance! Definitely a fun series to work on.

Just released Episode 5 with @Quenty! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJftybN9-so

4 Likes

Would love to hear what you guys think of this series!

Oh man the vocals sound so professional, keep it up!

Thank you, blouten! I appreciate it.

1 Like

If you haven’t yet had the chance to view Quenty’s episode, I highly recommend it. No bias :wink:

2 Likes

I have been watching your series from about two to three weeks ago and it is great! It’s really cool how you can even talk to the creators later on the server!(I’m produde btw)

1 Like

Just published Episode 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242Ab-wIIfA

2 Likes