Roads real life for Roblox Studio from Google maps/Earth

Hello people,

I would like to know how do I find any meshes of any city at map to Studio, Regenerating is too complicated even I follow their instructions. Which way is the best to make roads as realistic?

It really depends you could make realistic roads with using textures and plugins to create whatever road layout you have in mind. Do you mind being more specific in the title:

Thread content is quite confusing if your trying to figure out how to make realistic roads it’s mainly textures if your wanting to go for that approach you will need to find a “seamless textures” are different ones to your own liking. There are many sites that you could use textures that don’t overlap.

You could always search different texture packs in the toolbox you’ll find some useful textures and see whatever suits your liking but you’ll be better off finding other textures to make your builds more immersive - realistic In a kind of way. There’s a few textures sites that could achieve those realistic looks.

The forum has useful tutorials for either making your own custom textures or using free custom textures.

3 Likes

Cool, but doesn’t show my location at all like Lisbon only shows Comercio Palace, nothing more than that.