Roblox 2019 Events Update

Im aware, however there’s no current incentive, and live-ops isn’t that interesting to begin with.

I feel like you missed the part on how roblox is pushing off responsibility. UGC + live ops sounds great on paper, but how many people will utilize it?

@ElliotLMz

I’m fully aware of the status of UGC. Again, UGC sounds great on paper, but how will it actually fare on full release? Live OPS is more of my concern. UGC just happens to be the one dependent missing from it, and games that don’t apply 5 times a month, so they never stop having an event.

2 Likes

I’m honestly looking forward to it. The UGC items are honestly better than the stuff ROBLOX put out before.

A lot of the stuff ROBLOX created were mostly made with reused assets, not to mention the quality honestly kept dropping and dropping over the years until they decided to fully focus on Rthro and give up on nearly everything else.

While the new UGC designers put more effort, time and creativity in their accessories, not to mention they’re super affordable and new items come out almost daily with no sign in quality drop.

In another year, we should be getting a lot more events that give better prizes than before from the way things are looking right now.

EDIT:

Man, this aged badly.

6 Likes

I went ahead and asked in the email they sent me. To answer that “No.”

4 Likes

I just thought of a GREAT IDEA! Replace the event tab with the banner they have and put each game under it! image Make it so when they click on each game it takes them to the game page not the “this week on roblox”

16 Likes

Is LiveOps still coming? We haven’t heard a single word that LiveOps is coming back, only 2 confirms that 2 of our most important seasonal events still remains.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.